In this module students will:
- Identify the characteristics of a variety of types and sizes of robots.
- Describe how artificial intelligence is applied to robotic systems When? How?
- Identify, sketch and label all major parts of an industrial robot. (need to look at module to see what can be drawn) – When:?
- Describe the basic components that allow an operator to program robots
- Compare and contrast robotic applications in medicine, industrial, and entertainment applications.
- Set up and program an interactive robotics station
- Identify and describe the preparation and requirements for careers related to robotics.